Boss Watt One
The first plug & play solar generator.
Boss Watt One is the solar panel with a wall socket. This “all-in-one” panel works right out of the box: no set-up or wiring required. It’s designed for running small electronics and lights when you’re off the grid: radios, speakers, laptops, and other portable devices can be powered directly off the sun. After dark, you will continue to have power and light with the built-in battery pack and LED strip.
Here’s how it works: A powerful 60 Watt solar panel charges up a built-in lithium power pack. This removable battery system provides 3 different power sources: a wall outlet (120 Volts AC), a cigarette lighter (12 Volts DC), and USB (5 Volts + USB-C). Boss Watt One uses new technology that reduces the size of these components into a single package.
Boss Watt One is built around the latest Maxeon III solar technology from SunPower in San Jose, California. This high performance folding solar panel has a true conversion efficiency of 23%. The panel charges up a removable battery pack that’s built right into the back.
Other solar kits require you to buy different pieces and parts to get everything working. A charge controller, battery, and inverter all need to be selected and wired up together to form a working system. With Boss Watt One, all of these components are included in one complete package. There’s no wiring or set-up required: just take it out of the box and put it to work.
What’s included with each order?
- 60 Watt Folding Solar Panel
- 100 Wh Lithium Power Pack
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- USB Charging Cables
- 3-Prong Outlet Adapter
Solar Panel Specifications:
- Solar Cell Type: SunPower Maxeon III
- Max Output Power: 60 Watts (20.8 Volts, 2.9 Amps)
- Size (folded): 11” x 16”, (unfolded): 16” x 34”
- Thickness/Profile (folded, w/ battery): 2”
- Weight (solar panel only): 4.20 Lbs.
Removable Power Pack Details:
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Capacity: 100 Watt-Hours (26,700 mAh at 3.7 Volts)
- Inverter AC Output: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 100 Watt Max (Mod Sin)
- USB Type-C Input: 5-20 Volt DC, 45W Max
- USB 2.0 Ports: 5 Volts, 2.1 Amps.
- DC Barrel Plug Output: 12 Volts, 8 Amps Max
- MPPT Solar Charging Input: 6 Amps, 15 to 30 Volt Input.
- Length: 8.25”, Width: 5.30” , Thickness: 1.10”
- Weight (battery pack only): 2.05 Lbs.
Boss Watt One's built-in power pack has a maximum output of 100 Watts. It can power most portable devices, but it doesn’t have enough output for air conditioning, kitchen appliances, refrigerators, CPAP machines, grow lights, heaters, and other high power devices. Contact us with any compatibility questions. The system is not waterproof and should not be used in rain.