50 Watt Kickstand Charger
Need a portable solar panel for your off-grid power system? The 50 Watt Kickstand Charger is an ultralight panel that set-up in seconds. This solar module has a built in leg that props the panel upright so it can face the sun. This kickstand has a locking hinge and an eye-hole to stake the the unit into the ground, securely holding it in place during any kind of weather condition.
How do I use it?
This panel must be used with a solar charge controller in order to recharge batteries. You need to purchase a compatible solar charge controller to use it with 12v battery systems.
- Boss Watt 50 Watt Solar Panel
- Kickstand Stakes
- Carrying Case with Handle
- Instructional Guide & Tips
- MC4 Extension Cord Included
Solar Panel Specifications:
- Optimal power [Pmax]: 50W
- Working voltage [Vmp]: 18V
- Working current [Imp]: 2.7A
- Short-circuit current [Isc]: 2.9A
- Open-circuit voltage [Voc]: 20V
- Operating temperature: -40°C +85°C