100W Solar Briefcase
Need a portable solar panel for your off-grid power system? Our 100 Watt briefcase charger supplies power for medium sized off-grid systems. This portable solar panel has a built in leg that props the unit upright so it can face the sun. This kickstand has a locking hinge and an eye-hole to stake the the unit into the ground, securely holding it in place during any kind of weather condition.
How do I use it?
This panel must be used with a solar charge controller in order to recharge batteries. You need to purchase a compatible solar charge controller to use it with 12v or 24v battery systems. This unit uses two 12 volts panel that can be connected in either series or parallel configurations for 12v or 24 volts system.
- Boss Watt 100 Watt Solar Briefcase
- Kickstand Stakes
- Carrying Case with Handle
- Instructional Guide & Tips
- MC4 Extension Cord Included
Solar Panel Specifications:
- Optimal power [Pmax]: 100W
- Working voltage [Vmp]: 18V or 32V
- Working current [Imp]: 2.7A
- Short-circuit current [Isc]: 2.9A
- Open-circuit voltage [Voc]: 20V
- Operating temperature: -40°C +85°C