400Wh Micro Charger
"Camping trips are my only chance to really get outside an enjoy nature. As much I love the outdoors, there are a things I wish I had on every trip: a small fan for hot days, some lights for after dark, maybe even a small blender for drinks. I've thought about buying a generator, but it seems little ridiculous for these random items..."
If you need a reliable power unit for outdoor adventures, our 400Wh Micro charger is an excellent choice for powering a few household comforts. The built-on lithium battery is great size for running lights after dark, recharging laptops, running TV's and game consoles, and other small electronics. Compatible with any 12v or 24v solar panel up to 120 watts.
This unit has a built-in power meter that shows input from solar panels and output power from the USB ports, 120vAC wall sockets, and integrated 12v cigarette lighter port. It can even be used for jump-starting car batteries!
Guaranteed to power:
- Portable Fans
- Game Consoles
- LED Strips
- Flat Screen TV's (up to 60")
- USB Phone/Tablet Chargers (3.1A USB)
- Laptop Chargers
- Internet Routers & Modems
- Tool Battery Chargers
- Air mattress pumps
- Computer Speakers
- Portable Point-of-Sale Systems
How do I use it?:
Three buttons are used for controlling this unit. A power button turns on the power system so it can accept input from solar panels or the wall charger. Two separate buttons activate the DC output ports and AC inverter.
- 400Wh Lithium-Ion Micro Power Unit
- MC4 Extension Cord (for Solar Panels)
- Wall Charger (120v AC)
- Car Charger (12v DC)
- Jump Start Cable for Vehicle Batteries
- Instructional Guide & Tips
- Battery Capacity: 400Wh
- Weight: 16.2 Pounds
- Input Charging Range: 13-40 volts @ 120 Watts
- Recharge Time with Wall Charger: 8 Hours
- USB Output: 2 Ports @ 2.1 Amps, 2 Ports @ 1 Amp
- DC Output: 2 Ports @ 3 Amps
- AC Output: 300 Watts, 600 Watt Surge @ 120v AC (Modifed Sin)
- Operating Temp Range: 14 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit